Sunday, July 14, 2013

Spring Semester in Pictures.



The semester always seems to fly by with little or no time for posting. Here are some of the things I did during the five months of my last semester of college:


I sent some pretty great mail.

Visited a few of my favorite people in Minneapolis.




 Watched my favorite place in the woods blossom. 




Spent a Sunday morning strolling around a town on the seaside and knitting.

Visited another favorite person and saw some really cool sights in Philadelphia.




Found a new delicious restaurant to love and had lunch with this beautiful gal.

Planted some herbs at a booth during my school's Earth Day festivities. Later abandoned them with my mother for the summer. (Hopefully they make it.)

And just generally tried to have a good last semester and not take life too seriously. Only mildly successful on those fronts, but as you've seen in these pictures there were good moments all the same.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a successful semester Aleena! Hope you're doing GREAT!

    Miss you!

    ~ Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're alive....they're alive....well, sort of. You know I don't have the greenest thumb, but the basil is still thriving (I think). Love your photos, sweetie. Can you believe you're almost done with your degree? YAY! I'm looking forward to seeing you before your next big adventure...and then it'll be September. wow. xoxox ~mama

    ReplyDelete