Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Minneapolis in May.



In May, I got to spend two weeks visiting my favorite people in Minnesota. It was really lovely, other than having a lot of homework to do.

 
 

              We tried Doritos Locos Tacos. 
We were pretty excited.
They were great.    








I made cauliflower soup.






We went thrifting and Kendra tried on this child dance/dress up costume.





Liam was Rosie the Riveter.








I enjoyed many mornings
in Kendra's beautiful sunroom.








One day Kendra and I went on an adventure to find this cool water tower and took a several mile walk around a lake. It was lovely. And because Minnesota is so flat, it didn't totally kill us (though we did get some huge blisters).

1 comment:

  1. Good times with good friends. Very nice. But you failed to mention that you're posting this from London. Miss you! xoxo ~mama

    ReplyDelete