Monday, May 6, 2013

Finals.


I am fast approaching my last ever finals week. Honestly, the next few days (which technically aren't a part of "finals week") are even more daunting for me. I have several papers due and am not looking forward to the lack of sleep it will take to finish them.

The good news is that in ten days this semester will be over. And though I still have some classes to take, this will be my last full semester of college ever. Praise the Lord.

This picture is a few years old, but it pretty accurately describes how I'm feeling right now.

1 comment:

  1. So, approaching the end of college is not bittersweet?

    I'm super excited for you...proud, too! You're almost done!!! YAY!

    xoxo ~mama

    p.s. at first I thought you cut your hair, and I wondered how you found time to do that with so much work to do. :)

    ReplyDelete