Friday, November 6, 2015

Novel Writing, An Update.

I'm on the last day of my first week of NaNoWriMo. As I write this blog post, I have 8561 words of my novel completed. My goal is to write 2,500 every weekday in November so that I have weekends off from writing (since I either work all weekend or took work off because I have actual plans). I didn't finish yesterday's writing goal, so I'm starting today about 1,500 words behind where I should. Sigh. This novel writing thing is hard work!

As I just got home from my first job of the day, my plan is as follows:
1. Spend half an hour tidying up my room (it gets messy real fast, especially when I'm in chaotic creating mode for all my non-work hours).
2. Head to the laundromat to run some large items through the commercial washers.
3. Write at the laundromat while my wash is running.
4. Write some more, possibly at home.
5. Go to my second job.

Pretty exciting stuff, huh? I'm so darn glamorous.

In other news, on Monday I used my boss's power tools and screwed legs into the printing tray that I got from Architectural Antiques last week. I made a writing desk! Here's a picture.



Okay, off to work on my to do list! Have a nice weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment