Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Return of the Writer.

It has been over a year.

I have not posted a sentence in blogland during this time, though I have continued to peruse the blogs that I follow.

What, you may ask, have I been doing? Let's take a look.

Dyed pink streaks into my hair.
Held a lot of really adorable babies.
Re-read all the Harry Potter books within two months and became an extreme Potterhead.


Dressed as a doll for Halloween.

Fell in love with Portland.
Was officially outgrown by my baby brother and became the shortest person in the family.


Rocked a pair of non-prescription glasses for about four months until they broke.

Knit things.

Nannied. A lot.


Trespassed and explored a cool abandoned train station.

Drank pineapple sangria on the roof.

Went to my first game at Fenway Park.

Wrote (and decorated) many letters.

And those are just the highlights. I think I'll give individual posts with more detail to some of the things that happened more recently. But I'll be back again, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment